We are looking for an intern- possible permanent position
We are looking for someone young and bubbly, with a positive mindset and a firm personality to come on board and assist the Grand Style Hiring team. You must be able to work independently and in a team.
The job specifications are broad, but you will learn a lot from us during this time.
You’ll be involved in the following tasks:
- Answering the phone
- Basic admin work
- Assisting with quotes
- Dealing with walk-in clients at showroom
- Assisting in setting up events
- Assist in stock take
- Updating of our catalogue, website, Facebook
- Assisting with marketing
- Researching the industry and compiling data
- Must be organized
- Able to take initiative and not be micro-managed
- Must be able to read and write English
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be punctual
- Matric (Grade 12) with a related higher degree/diploma or relevant experience
- Sound computer literacy – Microsoft office -Powerpoint, word, outlook, excel
This is an INTERN position that is available from 1 June 2017 for 2 months, with a definite possibility of permanent employment thereafter. For the 2 months, we will only be covering your cost of transport to and from work.
For more information about our company view our website www.grandstylehiring.co.za and visit our facebook page Grand Style Hiring.
Interested applicants should mail their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to make contact with all applicants, but should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.